The Trophy Pack includes the products I carry in my vest and use on every trip. It is a fabulous pack for your favorite angler or for yourself.
It's the perfect combination of the excellent New Zealand Strike Indicator system, great tools, supplies and the best fly boxes on the planet!. These items are the best in their categories!
The Trophy Pack Includes:
- Strike Indicator Tool - Makes the ultimate Adjustable, Knotless, Stealthy and Super Sensitive indicators!
- Pre-Cut Sleeves and Vial -200 Precision Pre-Cut 4mm Sleeves packed in custom designed vial which makes adding sleeves to tool quick and easy!
- Four Color Wool Yarn Dispenser - 100% Pure New Zealand Wool Yarn packed in "Perfect" on-river Four Color Yarn Dispenser. Each Dispenser holds 3 feet of each color for a total of 12 feet of the best strike indicator colors - Neon Lemon, Fluorescent Green, Radioactive Orange and Stealthy White. Precision Spun, Dyed and Engineered to Fit The New Zealand Strike Indicator System. Use one strand for our "Regular Size Tubing" and three Strands for our "X-Large Tubing"
- Dr. Slick Scissors/Forceps - The highest quality!
- Loon Aquel Floatant - Keeps wool indicators floating all day
- Gear Keeper Zinger - I hang my indicator tool on this zinger - has worked perfectly for over 8 years!
- Tacky Original Fly Box - Great invention - silicon slots to hold your flies - doesn't wear out!!
- Tacky Day Pack Fly Box - Same great quality! A bit smaller in size - fit into your shirt pocket of day pack
Invented and Guide Tested in New Zealand
New Zealand anglers fish in some of the most difficult conditions on the planet. What better place for design and testing a new strike indicator system that gives you more than one chance for a delicate presentation at the proper depth to hook a trophy trout. From tiny mountain stream to big rivers and lakes, more than 20 New Zealand professional guides tested this system with their customers in all types of weather and water and found it to be a winner. You will, too!
- INNOVATIVE -
Easy to Make and Remove
This innovative and patented tool system will allow you to make and remove strike indicators from your line with ease. In less than 10 seconds, you can be fishing, and if conditions change, you can adjust (and even remove) the indicator within a couple seconds.
Watch our short informational video for more details
- ADJUSTABLE -
Places the Nymph in Strike Zone
This innovative system lets you adjust your indicator so that your nymph is presented exactly in the Trout’s Strike Zone. You can also trim your indicator to different sizes to match conditions.
- 100% KNOTLESS -
No Kinks. No Slip. No Kidding.
There are no weaknesses or kinks as our system is 100% knotless.
Indicator will not slip -- even with a huge fish on the line, aggressive casting or high wind conditions -- yet is easily adjusted by the angler when desired.
If the fish start rising, no problem -- just takes a second to remove the indicator so you can strat dry fiy fishing immediately.
Land that Trophy of a lifetime!
- STEALTHY -
Doesn’t Spook Trout
Wool indicator casts like a dry fly and lands gently. Use the optimal color indicator for the conditions.
Radioactive Orange - when sighting is a challenge
Neon Lemon - Sunglasses required!
Fluorescent Green - best when the background is dark or in low light conditions
Stealthy White - looks like an air bubble
Jet Black - best when there is glare and the water surface turns silver/gray
- SUPER SENSITIVE -
Shows Even the Most Subtle Takes
“Hard” indicators don’t show these takes. New Zealand Wool Indicators are super sensitive and detect the even the most subtle takes. Trout Spit Out An Artificial Nymph In a Micro Second.
Experts say that 50% of all takes are rejected by the trout, and the angler never detected the strike!
- NEW ZEALAND WOOL -
Our New Zealand wool is selected by the very best in the business. Try Over 60 Years Of Experience In The New Zealand Wool Industry!