The New Zealand Strike Indicator Tool Kit
- Innovative Design - Brilliant solution
- Simple but Functional Tool - Makes creating an indicator EASY
- Quality Materials - We utilize the highest quality materials
- Convenient - Holds extra tubing sleeves - enough for several full days of fishing
- Optimal Size - Designed specifically for Fly Fisherman
- Loop - Attach to a zinger on your vest for most convenient use
- Slot near Tip - Designed to reduce surface tension allowing tubing sleeve to slide easily onto leader
- Built in Ruler - We recommend 4mm tubing sleeves - slot near tip is 8mm in length so two sleeves should fill slot
- Hook at End - Even "old guys" can create an indicator without reading glasses - snares leader easily to create indicator
Invented and Guide Tested in New Zealand
New Zealand anglers fish in some of the most difficult conditions on the planet. What better place for design and testing a new strike indicator system that gives you more than one chance for a delicate presentation at the proper depth to hook a trophy trout. From tiny mountain stream to big rivers and lakes, more than 20 New Zealand professional guides tested this system with their customers in all types of weather and water and found it to be a winner. You will, too!
Thank you! We couldn't have said it better ourselves
Fish Catching Video For Your Viewing Enjoyment!